Styled Shoot Agreement
We’re super excited to be a part of your upcoming styled shoot! Please take a look at our policies below so that we can make sure this is a mutually beneficial experience for everyone on the team!
Styled Shoot Policies:
- Items for styled shoots are complimentary if picked up at our warehouse (up to $250 rental rate in value). Anything over the $250 rental rate will be charged at 50%. If delivery is required, all items will be offered at 50% of the rental rate, plus delivery.
- For a shoot to be eligible, it must meet the following criteria:
- Be shot by a professional photographer
- Orders must be placed and confirmed no later than 14 days prior to the shoot date
- No person/vendor should be making a profit off of the shoot (mini-sessions, workshops with a registration fee, rebranding and marketing, etc. Workshops where the shoot will be submitted for publication are okay!)
- Mini-sessions, workshops, rebranding images or other events where income is being generated, but photos are not submitted for publication, will receive a 50% discount on rentals for warehouse pick up or delivery
- Images are to be shared with Mad Hatter Vintage in a timely fashion & with the understanding that they can be used for social media & marketing material (We will of course wait for any publication conflicts & give appropriate credit!)
- Appropriate credit given to Mad Hatter Vintage in any publications, social media posts, “sneak peeks” etc.
- A valid credit card will be required to be on file. Any damage to items from our collection must be reported ASAP. Items that require repair/replacement will be charged to the card on file.
If you are picking up rentals from the Mad Hatter Vintage Warehouse:
- Arrive in appropriate transportation to transport items safely and securely. We are happy to recommend vehicle types & sizes.
- Bring appropriate help. All reserved rentals will be ready to load and we’re happy to help, but you are expected to bring an extra set of hands to help load your vehicle. Upon return, you will be responsible for unloading your items into our loading dock.
- Schedule a pick up & return window and stick to it. A 2-hour window will be scheduled for your pick up & return, and any derivation of that will need to be communicated ASAP.
- Late pickups and/or deliveries will be subject to a $25.00 late fee.